Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Some Relevant Titles
- Colonial Medical Care in North India: Gender, State, and Society, c. 1840-1920
- Samiksha Sehrawat. New Delhi, Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Infectious Fear: Politics, Disease, and the Health Effects of Segregation
- Samuel Roberts. Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina Press, 2009.
- Sketch of the History of the Mayo Clinic and the Mayo Foundation
- Philadelphia, Saunders, 1926. Available?
Other books about the Mayo Clinic
Some Relevant Subject Searches
- Rutgers Library Catalog (QuickSearch)
- Search all Rutgers Libraries for books, videos, media, and other materials.
- NJIT Search
- Resources at the Robert W. Van Houten Library at the New Jersey Institute of Technology. If you are an NJIT student, you can request books and articles not available at NJIT from: here.
- Union catalog of over 420 million bibliographic records for titles owned by U.S. and other libraries. Go to "Advanced Search" to search by the same subject terms that you are using in the Rutgers catalog. (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- Academic Video Online
- More than 50,000 streaming videos with transcripts on issues worldwide. Includes documentaries, news reels, oral histories, speeches, and interviews. Rutgers-restricted Access.
- A broad selection of streaming documentaries, independent and foreign films, classics, and feature films. Rutgers-restricted Access.
Need a book not at Dana?
If a book that you need is not available (not owned/checked out) at the Dana Library, but is available from another Rutgers Library, you can request delivery of that book to Dana by bringing up the record for the book in the Catalog, logging in with your NetID, and clicking on the Request link.
Book not at Rutgers?
The fastest way to get a copy of a book that is not owned or not available (checked out/on Reserve/missing etc.) at
the Rutgers Libraries is to request it through E-Z Borrow. E-Z Borrow books are normally received within about five working days.
If a book is not owned by the Rutgers Libraries and is not available via E-Z Borrow or UBorrow, you can place an Interlibrary Loan request.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies