Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PolicyMap allows you to download and map data relating to demographics, housing, income, crime, mortgages, health, jobs, manufacturing, supermarket access, and more. Includes data sets from over 150 public and proprietary sources
Data-Planet Statistical Datasets. Access to data from more than 70 organizational sources. Most data series focus on recent years and a few prior decades, although some data series extend back to the 19th century. Rutgers-restricted Access
Crime and Justice
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics
- The most comprehensive compilation of data on all aspects of U.S. criminal justice. Most tables are reproduced exactly as they appeared in the original source, however, when possible latest data are combined with earlier data to show trends.
- UCR [Uniform Crime Reports] Data Online
- One of the two national measures of U.S. crime, the UCR is based on specific offenses reported to law enforcement agencies. This database lets you generate trends by state since 1960 and by local agency (usually a municipality) since 1985.
- Federal Sentencing Statistics
- Annual reports comparing federal sentencing statistics for each judicial district, judicial circuit, and state to the nation as a whole.
- Digest of Education Statistics
- Compilation of statistical information covering the broad field of education from prekindergarden through graduate school. Include: the number of schools and colleges; teachers; enrollments; graduates; educational attainment; finances; federal funds for education; employment and income of graduates; etc.
- Condition of Education
- Annual report summarizing important developments and trends in education.
- Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC).
- From the Office for Civil Rights of the U.S. Department of Education.The CRDC collects a variety of information including student enrollment and educational programs and services, most of which is disaggregated by race/ethnicity, sex, limited English proficiency, and disability.
- "An open-access clearinghouse for the collection of sexual orientation & gender identity data and measures."
Women in the Labor Force
- Women in the Labor Force: A Databook.
- Washington, D.C., U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2015.
- Historical and current labor force and earnings data.
- Women of Color Their Employment in the Private Sector.
- Washington, D.C., U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, 2003.
- Trends in employment of African-American, Hispanic, Asian, and Native American women between 1990 and 2001.
Women in Politics
- Center for American Women and Politics
- Current and historical data on women office-holders and candidates, as well as data on the gender gap and voting patterns. The Center also makes available various reports on women candidates and elected officials.
- Labor Force Statistics: Demographics
- Demographic characteristics (age, educational attainment, race and hispanic ethnicity, school enrollment, women, etc.) of the national labor force.
- Labor Force Characteristics by Race and Ethnicity, 2016.
- This report describes the labor force characteristics and earnings patterns among the largest race and ethnicity groups living in the United States—Whites, Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics—and provides detailed data through a set of supporting tables.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies