Skip to main content
Link to Libraries homepage
Link to Libraries homepage
Rutgers University Libraries

Labor Relations and the Sports Industry: Collective Bargaining in Professional Sports

Course Guide: 37:575:310

CB Basics Online

Strikes and Lockouts in Professional Sports

How to Locate Union Contracts in the Sports Industry

The union contract, called the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), can often be found on the labor organization's web site.  (For a listing, see the section on Sports Unions & Leagues.  Look for the link to the CBA or Collective Bargaining Agreement. )

Here are some other sources for labor union contracts:

Compensation in Professional Sports