Skip to main content
- Check the Vogue Archive with issues from 1892 to present. It includes articles, images and advertising. Click on the "Vogue Archives" link. You can do a keyword search (ex. lingerie, brassiere, etc.)
Statistics and data already complied.
- GenderStats is maintained and published by the World Bank and presents data on gender at the country level.
- UN WomenWatch provides statistics and indicators relating to gender equality and women's human rights.
Images and Documents
- ARTstor is an image library with more than 700,000 images provided by museums, academic institutions, etc.
- Center for Women's Global Leadership (CWGL) poster holdings at RUcore. Go to RUcore site and search for "CWGL Poster Collection."
- Dovie Horvitz Collection consists of over 1,300 images and scanned texts representing objects and printed matter that reflect the livesof women from the mid 1800s through the mid 1900s.
DATABASES WITH PRIMARY SOURCE MATERIAL