Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for finding e-books at the Libraries
Electronic books are listed in QuickSearch along with their more tangible print counterparts. To find electronic books (e-books) in QuickSearch:
- Enter your search term(s).
- Once you have a list of results, use the options at the left to narrow your search to e-books.
- Under "Resource Type" select Book.
- Under "Limit to" select Available Online
- Select any title from the results list to view the complete details for that item including the link for online access.
For general information on searching, visit the QuickSearch help page.
Rutgers Library and Beyond
Search for print and online books available from Rutgers.
Links to both free and restricted access collections of electronic books, with tips on how to search for electronic books in QuickSearch.
Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc (PALCI) Use this service when Rutgers does not own a copy or our copy is already checked out.
Another library consortia allowing you to borrow books from other libraries different that those in E-ZBorrow.
This is one of the largest union catalogs in the world and is an excellent source for verifying a title and holdings information.
Selected eBook Collections and Resources