- EndNote is a program that helps users collect and organize references from online or other sources, create a searchable personal database of references, find full text articles, manage and annotate PDF files, cite references while writing a paper, create bibliographies formatted in a preferred style, and more. The Libraries are licensed to provide access to EndNote for students, faculty, and staff of all Rutgers University students, faculty and staff. For some useful information on using EndNote please see the Library guide at http://libguides.rutgers.edu/_endnote
EndNote can be downloaded at http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/EndNote . You will need to Log in with your NetID to download the program.
- Systematic Review Toolbox - a searchable online catalogue of tools to support systematic reviews -
- Rayyan - a free screening tool for systematic reviews and scoping reviews -
- JBI SUMARI available via subscribed OVID platform (Medline or APA PsycInfo) -
- Review Manager (RevMan) - software used for preparing and maintaining Cochrane Reviews -https://training.cochrane.org/online-learning/core-software-cochrane-reviews/revman
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions - https://www.radioterapiaitalia.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/cochrane-handbook-for-systematic-reviews-of-interventions.pdf
- PRISMA (Transparent Reporting of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analysis) - http://www.prisma-statement.org/
- Systematic Review Data Repository Plus (SRDR+) via AHRQ - https://srdrplus.ahrq.gov/
- PROSPERO (International prospective register of systematic reviews) - https://www.crd.york.ac.uk/prospero/
- Data Extraction in Systematic Reviews: Navigating SRDR+ Tutorial by Dr. James Scott Parrott - https://sites.rutgers.edu/shp-msst/navigating-srdr/
- “Doing Meta-Analysis in R” by Harer et al (a free online book in bookdown.org, recommended by Dr. J. Scott Parrott - https://bookdown.org/MathiasHarrer/Doing_Meta_Analysis_in_R/
- Systematic Review Toolbox - a searchable online catalogue of tools to support systematic reviews - http://systematicreviewtools.com/index.php
Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers websites to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback form.