Skip to main content
Need a book not at Dana?
If a book that you need is not available (not owned/checked out) at the Dana Library, but is available from another Rutgers Library, you can request delivery of that book to Dana by bringing up the record for the book in the Catalog, logging in with your NetID, and clicking on the Request button.
Book not at Rutgers?
The fastest way to get a copy of a book that is not owned or not available (checked out/on Reserve/missing etc.) at
the Rutgers Libraries is to request it through E-Z Borrow. E-Z Borrow books are normally received within about five working days.
If a book is not owned by the Rutgers Libraries and is not available via E-Z Borrow, you can place an Interlibrary Loan request.
- Rutgers Library Catalog (QuickSearch)
- Search all Rutgers Libraries for books, videos, media, microforms, and other materials.
- Union catalog of over 420 million bibliographic records for titles owned by U.S. and other libraries. Go to "Advanced Search" to search by the same subject terms that you are using in the Rutgers catalog. (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- Academic Video Online
- More than 50,000 streaming videos with transcripts on issues worldwide. Includes documentaries, news reels, oral histories, speeches, and interviews.
- A broad selection of streaming documentaries, independent and foreign films, classics, and feature films.
- Docuseek2 Complete Collection
- Over 1500 documentaries from around the world.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies