Skip to main content
Looking for additional resources? This page provides additional links and documents to further support you throughout the research process.
Search Term Development
Using the attached "Search Term Development" worksheet, review the example provided (page 1), and then take a topic of your own and use the blank form (page 2) to develop your search terms.
For additional guidance on citations in multiple styles, please consult the following resources:
MLA Citation Page
- Focuses exclusively on MLA citation format.
Electronic Reference Sources for Writing and Citation Formatting
- Provides extensive links to online resources providing detailed help in a number of citation formats, including, APA, CSE (formerly CBE), Chicago, Turabian, and MLA. This guide also covers citing government publications.
- This website run by Purdue University is one of the best resources for citation help. It provides easy-to-follow examples on how to cite any type of information from a book to a tweet.
Need help citing your sources? See the list below for reputable citation builders and tools.
- An easy to use bibliography maker that can create citations in MLA, APA, Chicago, or Turabian format.
- Generates bibliographic citations in MLA or APA. From the North Carolina State University Libraries
- Generates bibliographic citations in APA, MLA, Chicago, or Turabian format based on information you enter into a web form.
Cite This For Me
- A free citation generator for APA, MLS, Chicago, and many other citation styles.
- Generates suggested bibliographic citations in APA and MLA formats for government publications. From the Arizona State University Libraries.
- Free MLA format automatic bibliography and citation maker. Other citation formats (e.g., APA and Turabian) require purchase
- Easy-to-use citation generator for a variety of citations styles.
Web Page Evaluation
The attached document, "Web Page Evaluation," can be used as a guide to evaluate the relevance and legitimacy of web pages you are considering using in your research paper.