Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Have a question about the Catalog?
Need a book not at Dana?
If a book that you need is not available (not owned/checked out) at the Dana Library, but is available from another Rutgers Library, you can request delivery of that book to Dana by bringing up the record for the book in the Catalog, logging in with your NetID, and then clicking on the Request Pickup button.
Book not at Rutgers?
The fastest way to get a copy of a book that is not owned or not available (checked out/on Reserve/missing etc.) at the Rutgers Libraries is to request it through E-Z Borrow. E-Z Borrow books are normally received within about five working days.
If a book is not owned by the Rutgers Libraries and is not available via E-Z Borrow, you can place a request using either UBorrow or ILLiad.
- QuickSearch: The Rutgers Library Catalog
- Search all Rutgers Libraries for books, videos, media, periodicals, and other materials.
- CALICO, the Rutgers Law School Catalog (Newark and Camden)
- Rutgers Law library materials are not listed in the Catalog. So if your topic is in some way law-related, be sure and use the Law library catalog.
- Union catalog of over 179 million bibliographic records for titles owned by libraries that participate in/contribute to OCLC. (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- For non-restricted version of WorldCat, use this link.
- Additional Catalogs
- A select listing of catalogs within the Rutgers Library system, as well as outside of Rutgers.
- Catalog of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture
- Catalog of the New York Public research library "devoted to collecting, preserving and providing access to resources documenting the experiences of peoples of African descent throughout the world." The Schomburg Center contains over 5,000,000 items.[Note: When beginning a search session, select "Schomburg Center" from the pull-down menu on the right.].
- Center for Research Libraries
- CRL is consortium of North American university and independent research libraries that acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents, foreign dissertations, archives, and other expensive or hard to find materials. As Rutgers is a CRL member, these materials are considered part of Rutgers' collections and can be borrowed via Interlibrary Loan. In addition to the materials listed in their catalog, CRL also supports and provides access to special collections such as ethnic and African-American newspapers.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies