Skip to main content
- American President: A Reference Resource
- From the Miller Center at the University of Virginia, a nonpartisan institute "that seeks to expand understanding of the presidency, policy, and political history, providing critical insights for the nation’s governance challenges." For each president includes essays, speeches, bibliographies, links to presidential papers, and information on access to private and public papers.
- American Presidency Project
- University of California, Santa Barbara project. Digital archive of over 102,300 documents relating to the U.S. Presidency, including the Papers of the Presidents, inaugural and State of the Union addresses, transcripts and videos of presidential debates, transcripts of campaign speeches, news conferences, etc.
Kennedy and Johnson
John F. Kennedy
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- "The Library's holdings include the papers of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, Joseph P. Kennedy, and Rose Kennedy, as well as close to 400 other collections: those of Kennedy family members, Kennedy administration officials and associates, and pertinent individuals, authors, and institutions. The John F. Kennedy Library also houses the Ernest Hemingway Collection and the John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy Oral History Collections."
- President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection
- National Archives collection of more than 5 million pages of assassination-related records, photographs, motion pictures, sound recordings and artifacts (approximately 2,000 cubic feet of records). The collection is partially indexed by the JFK Database although most of these records are not available online.
- ARC Gallery: President John F. Kennedy
- Topical collections of digital documents.
Lyndon Baines Johnson
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Presidential Library
- Archival collection more than 45 million pages, an extensive audiovisual collection, and 2,000 oral history interviews.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies