Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PolicyMap allows you to download and map data relating to demographics, housing, income, crime, mortgages, health, jobs, manufacturing, supermarket access, and more. Includes data sets from over 150 public and proprietary sources
New Jersey Municipalities
The New Jersey Municipal Data Book. Montclair, N.J., New Jersey Associates, 1981- Annual
One page summaries [sample] of the population, government, finances, schools, and other characterisitics of each of New Jersey's towns and cities. Available?
New Jersey Data Book
- New Jersey Data Book
- Demographic, fiscal, geographic, school and political data on New Jersey’s counties, towns and legislative districts. Requires registration.
New Jersey State Data Center
State Data Center Data compiled by the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States
- The basic databook for U.S. national-level statistics.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States: 1878-2012
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets
- Access to data from more than 70 organizational sources. Most data series focus on recent years and a few prior decades, although some data series extend back to the 19th century. Rutgers-restricted Access
- American FactFinder
- Select query elements to create maps and view data tables based on the 2010 Census, Census 2000, the 1990 Census, the American Community Survey, and the Economic Census.
- Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics Database
- Data for city and county statistics from 1985 through the most recent year available. Includes city jurisdictions with populations of 10,000 or more and county agencies of 25,000 or more. Includes statistics for violent crime (murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault) and property crime (burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft).
- Criminal Justice Statistics
- Rutgers guide.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies