Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Industry Analysis:
- Look at government sources of statistics on economic activity in industries and states, and then consider trade associations as information sources. Search the Business Source Elite database.
- Competitive Landscape:
- Start with the County Business Patterns, then consider corporate directories, both geographical and industrial. Search the ReferenceUSA database.
- Market Analysis:
- Navigate the many sources of statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau, and look at demographic maps with PolicyMap and ZoomProspector.
- Promotion and Marketing:
- Consider venues for promoting your company, product or service, including newspapers, radio, trade shows, and online. Discover a collection of sample marketing plans at Mplans.
- Business Plan Samples:
- Know what actual plans look like. Discover a collection of sample plans at Bplans.
- Business Operations:
- Find out about registering or licensing your business in New Jersey, and locate an accountant or lawyer. Browse the Legal Information Reference Center database.
Ryan Womack (New Brunswick)