Skip to main content
Need to Make a Diagnosis?
- The State of America's Children 2014
- "A compilation of the most recent and reliable national and state-by-state data on poverty, health, child welfare, youth at risk, early childhood development, education, family income and gun violence." From the Children's Defense Fund
- Children in the States: New Jersey 2014
- Data from the Children's Defense Fund.
- America's Children 2015.
- Washington, D.C., Government Printing Office.
Annual reports from the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics.
- Kids Count 2014
- Project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation, annually tracks the status of children in the U.S., nationally and state-by-state.
- National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being (NSCAW) 1997-2014.
- Survey mandated by the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996. Looks at the characterisitcs of the children and families that come into contact with the child welfare system; the pathways and services they experience while in the system; and the short and longer-term effects of the experience for these children and families.
- Child Trends DataBank
- "The Child Trends DataBank examines and monitors more than 100 indicators that focus on risks and positive developments for children".
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies