Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need to Make a Diagnosis?
- The State of America's Children 2017
- "A compilation of the most recent and reliable national and state-by-state data on poverty, health, child welfare, youth at risk, early childhood development, education, family income and gun violence." From the Children's Defense Fund
- Children in the States 2019: New Jersey
- Data from the Children's Defense Fund.
- America's Children in Brief: Key National Indicators of Well-Being, 2018
- Washington, D.C., Government Printing Office.
Annual reports from the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics.
- 2019 KIDS COUNT Data Book
- Project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation, annually tracks the status of children in the U.S., nationally and state-by-state.
- National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being (NSCAW), 1997-2014 and 2015-2022
- Survey mandated by the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996. Looks at the characterisitcs of the children and families that come into contact with the child welfare system; the pathways and services they experience while in the system; and the short and longer-term effects of the experience for these children and families.
- Child Trends DataBank
- "The Child Trends DataBank examines and monitors more than 100 indicators that focus on risks and positive developments for children".
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies