Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Changes After Graduation?
- Alumni do not have off-campus access to subscription databases and journals.
- Access to licensed, subscription resources, i.e., databases and journals is available by coming to a convenient Rutgers library and using our guest computers.
- There is a guest program for borrowing books. See this page.
- Alumni can use Quicksearch to find open access articles and books. See this excellent guide.
- Check your local public library for databases-some of these may include scholarly, peer reviewed materials.
- Use your local public library interlibrary loan services for the full text of restricted access scholarly journal articles.
Social Sciences Librarian