Planning to host a button making event, here's what you need:
1. Have you reserved a button making machine & supplies (including machine, graphic punch, scissors, tiny hammer, button supplies for button or magnets, pre made templates, blank templates)?
2. Have you contacted Megan Lotts so she can send out an email about your button making event to the button making list-serv?
3. Do you have volunteers, in a perfect world one persons helps with graphic punch, one person helps students make buttons, and a third person is the hawker/direction giver/on the fly helper.
3. Don't forget to set out the sign up sheet for the button making list-serv, after event please send the form with any emails to Megan Lotts, via campus mail or digitally.
4. Have you added your statistics to the button making stats page?
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.