Skip to main content
Before organizing your presentation, answer the following questions
- Who is going to be in my audience?
- How much do they know about my topic?
- What is the purpose of this presentation?
- What buzz words or medical terms will I need to define?
- On completion of the presentation my audience should be able to:
- What action do I want my audience to take after listening to my presentation?
To prepare you should use this process:
- Analyze your audience
- List your objectives
- Outline your presentation
- Prepare your visuals
- Practice your presentation
- Present your presentation
- Evaluate your presentation