Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Latin American Literature & Film Archive
Latin American Literature & Film. Focuses on the relationship between Latin American literature and film. Includes lists of texts by Latin American authors on which films have been based or derived.
Videographies Browse UC-Berkeley's extensive collection of videographies by country, genre, theme, etc.
Need a book not at Dana?
If a book that you need is not available (not owned/checked out) at the Dana Library, but is available from another Rutgers Library, you can request delivery of that book to Dana by bringing up the record for the book in the Catalog, logging in with your NetID, and clicking on the Request button.
Book not at Rutgers?
The fastest way to get a copy of a book that is not owned or not available (checked out/on Reserve/missing etc.) at
the Rutgers Libraries is to request it through E-Z Borrow. E-Z Borrow books are normally received within about five working days.
If a book is not owned by the Rutgers Libraries and is not available via E-Z Borrow, you can place an Interlibrary Loan request.
- Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca. Madrid, Catedra, 1989. Available?
- Cecilia Valdés; o, La loma del angel
- Cirilo Villaverde. Habana, Editorial Excelsior, 1879.
- Bodas de sangre
- Federico Garcia Lorca. Mancester, University Press, 1980. Available?
- El lobo, el bosque y el hombre nuevo
- Senel Paz. Mexico, D.F., Ediciones Era, 1991. Available?
- Ocho y Medio Collection
- The full text of approximately 150 Spanish screenplays and works of criticism published by Ocho Y Medio. Rutgers-restricted Access
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies