Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- You can search Google Images for photographs, or you can drag or link to a image and search for similar images.
- ARTstorOver two million images with citations in the areas of art, architecture, the humanities, and social sciences. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Eastman Museum: Photography
- Search the Eastman Museum digital collection. Includes an extensive collection of photographs by Julia Margaret Cameron, Margaret Bourke-White, and other female photographers.
- Search or browse over 7,000 advertisements printed in U.S. and Canadian newspapers and magazines between 1911 and 1955. Covers five main subject areas: Radio, Television, Transportation, Beauty and Hygiene, and World War II. A project of the Digital Scriptorium, Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library, Duke University.
- Digital Schomburg: Images of African Americans from the 19th Century
- Search or browse a rich collection of images taken from the collections of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture at the New York Public Library.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies