Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Cuba On-Line A full-text, searchable database that contains current economic, demographic, political, historical and business information on Cuba. From the Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies of the University of Miami.
Business Source Premier, the major database for business literature, includes extensive reports on countries produced by CountryWatch Inc. To find reports enter the name of the country in the first search box and select "Subject" from the pull-down menu. In the next search box, enter "countrywatch."
- Background Notes
- Information on all the countries of the world with which the United States has relations.
- Encyclopedia of Contemporary Latin American and Caribbean Cultures
- Daniel Balderston, Mike Gonzalez and Ana M. Lpez, editors. New York, Routledge, 2000. 3 volumes.
- Afro-Latin America, 1800-2000
- George Reid Andrews. New York, Oxford University Press, 2004.
- Issues faced by Afro-Latin Americans in the 19th and 20th centuries. Includes discussion of Afro-Latin Americans in Argentina, Brazil, Cuba, Costa Rica, Colombia, the Donimican Republic, Haiti, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, and Uruguay.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies