Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- This is a list of some websites that can assist you with formatting papers in APA style. When in doubt refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) for ultimate guidance. The Manual is available as a print book at the Library. Visit a librarian at any campus reference desk and provide them with this Call Number: Z253 A512p to use the APA Manual.
APA (Official) Website
Citing Sources LibGuide
EndNote Download Page
- There is a learning curve when one attempts to learn how to use EndNote to format papers into APA style. You are encouraged to go to any RBHS for a workshop on using EndNote.
- George F. Smith Library in Newark
- Robert Wood Johnson Library in New Brunswick/Piscataway
- Can’t attend an EndNote workshop? Sneak a peek at this video to learn some basics on using EndNote. http://endnote.com/training#video
- Still have a question on EndNote?See also “Citing Sources of Information” Toolkit for more information