Skip to main content
Professional and Public Ethics
- Compilation of Federal Ethics Laws
- Washington, DC, U.S. Office of Government Ethics, 2011.
- Ethics Codes Collection
- Ethics Codes Collection (ECC) is the largest database of codes of ethics and guidelines in the world. It contains over 2,500 individual codes from around 1,500 different organizations, and collects both current and historical versions of these documents. From the Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- New Jersey Codes of Ethics
- From the New Jersey State Ethics Commission.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies