Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Resources: Encyclopedias: Business and Economics lists many Rutgers-restricted as well as freely-accessible titles.
Rutgers-restricted resources include the following:
- eBook Collection (formerly NetLibrary, includes many titles in computer science and technology)
- ProQuest Ebook Central (from Proquest, with a section for Business & Economics)
- Handbooks in Economics (from Elsevier)
- InfoSci-Books (includes coverage of business information systems, ecommerce, social computing, and many aspects of information technology)
- MyiLibrary (a few books on commerce, economics, and trade)
- SpringerLink (books on business and management; computer science; economics and finance; mathematics and statistics; and professional and applied computing)
To find specific e-books at Rutgers, please refer to: How do I find electronic books?
Other collections on the Web: