Skip to main content
I want something you don't have
I want a book BUT Rutgers doesn't have it OR it is checked out:
- Select "Services & Tools" in the red navigation bar at the top the Libraries website.
- Select "Borrow/Request/Renew" then select "Request an E-Z Borrow Book".
- You need to login with your netID and password (same as your Rutgers email account).
- Search for your book and request it.
- You will receive it in 3-5 days and may check it out for 12 weeks,
I want an article BUT Rutgers doesn't have it OR it is only in hard copy, and I want an electronic copy:
- Select "Borrow/Request/Renew" from "Services & Tools" tab in the red navigation bar at the top the Libraries website.
- Then select "Request ARTICLES"
- You need to login with your netID and password (same as your email account). First time users must register.
- On the left under "New Request," choose "Article Request."
- Fill in all items of information required. Avoid using abbreviations.
- Click on the "Submit Request" button.
- Once your article has been received (look under "View - Electronically Received Articles"), you have 21 days to print it or save it before it is deleted.
Accessing your Library Account