Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Do People Think?
A compilation of over 500,000 questions from public opinion polls from
1935 to the present. Limited to polls of the U.S. population at the
New Jersey Poll
Eagleton Poll Archive
Survey results and questionnaires from the quarterly Rutgers Eagleton Institute's survey of New Jersey residents
on questions of political and social interest from 1971 to the present.
- Immigration Debate: Politics, Ideologies of Anti-Immigration Forces. June 17, 2005.
- Tom Barry. An Interhemispheric Resource Center (IRC) Americas Program Special Report.
Race, Poverty and Public Policy
- Mary Jo Bane. March 2005
- Quadagno, Jill. "Race and American Social Policy," National Forum 76(3), Summer 1996, 35-38.
- Off-Campus Access Restricted Access
- Padilla, Yolanda C. "Immigrant Policy: Issues for Social Work Practice," Social Work 42(6), November 1997, 595-606.
Off-Campus Access Rutgers-restricted Access
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies