Skip to Main Content

Undocumented Student Support @ RU-N

DACA Renewal Resources

DACA Renewal
RU-N Undocumented Student Services financially supports DACA recipients in renewing their work permit.
Please contact for more information.

How to Renew your DACA

Rutgers Immigrant Community Assistance Project (RICAP)

All Rutgers students with immigration or DACA-specific legal questions should contact RICAP Immigrant Rights Attorney, Jason Hernandez, at or 856-225-6568.  All consultations are confidential and at no cost to the student.
Students seeking financial support for the USCIS filing fee should reach out to RICAP for assistance locating emergency funds.

Student with non-legal questions or concerns are encouraged to reach out to one of our many resources available on each campus.
Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Employer Identification Numbers

ITINs, EINs, and Taxes - Webinar ITIN Guide

ITIN Webinar - Everything You Want to Know about ITIN's ...

Free Tax Return and ITIN applications


© , Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey

Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers websites to or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback form.