It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources for Remote Research - Focus on South Asia: Getting Started
This is a collection of resources useful for graduate students and faculty who are conducting research during a pandemic often without any physical access for field work or in-person interactions with research participants
Some tips on doing research remotely are similar to learning remotely:
1. Focus on building community.
2. Address Challenges of a Goal Setting and Progress Monitoring
3. Manage the Tension between Choice and Clarity.
4. Consider the Balance of Technology.
5. Sustain Momentum and Support
request books, articles, book chapters, microforms, conference proceedings, or other materials that aren't available at Rutgers, or to request a digital scan of an article or book chapter from one of our collections