Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The View From the White House
The Trump Agenda
The Trump Administration's position on the social and political issues facing the U.S
What Are The Current Issues?
- Social Work Speaks: National Association of Social Workers Policy Statements: 2012-2014.
- 9th edition. Washington, D.C., 2012.
- 64 policy statements designed to guide policy advocacy and legal action. Each statement includes background information, a statement of issues, the policy statement, its legislative history, and a list of references.
- NASW Advocacy.
- National Association of Social Workers key current legislative issues and positions.
- CQ Researcher
- Extensive collection of weekly reports from Congressional Quarterly. Each report offers data, a variety of opinion, and a bibliography on a specific 'hot' issue. Rutgers-restricted Access.
- Almanac of Policy Issues
- Background information, archived documents, and links on major U.S. public policy issues.
- Public Agenda Online
- A nonpartisan, nonprofit public opinion research and citizen education organization, Public Agenda offers background information, in-depth analyses and opinion studies on a variety of public policy issues.
Subjects: American Studies
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies