Skip to main content
The View From the White House
GAO: Key Issues
Key Issues U.S. Government Accountability Office reports on a range of issues facing the nation.
- CQ Researcher
- Extensive collection of weekly reports from Congressional Quarterly. Each report offers data, a variety of opinion, and a bibliography on a specific 'hot' issue. Rutgers-restricted Access.
Congressional Research Service (CRS) Reports
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) serves as shared staff to congressional committees and Members of Congress. CRS analyzes and reports on current and proposed policies. Unfortunately, CRS itself does not make its reports available even when they are not classified. So we have to rely on other groups for access.
- Congressional Research Service Reports on Miscellaneous Topics
- Reports compiled by the Federation of American Scientists (FAS). To search for a report on a particular subject, select the "Search" link, and enter "crs" and the topic. For example: crs homelessness.
- Congressional Research Service Reports
- Part of the University of North Texas Digital Library, this site "aims to provide integrated, searchable access to many of the full-text CRS reports that have been available at a variety of different web sites since 1990."
- Congressional Research Service Reports (CRS) and Issue Briefs - By Topic
- U.S. Department of State site.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies