Skip to main content
What Does That Mean?
- Keywords: A Vocabulary of Culture and Society. Raymond Williams. 2nd edition. New York, Oxford University Press, 2015.
- "A collection of lively essays on words that are critical to understanding the modern world. In these essays, Williams, a renowned cultural critic, demonstrates how these key words take on new meanings and how these changes reflect the political bent and values of our past and current society." Available?
- Oxford English Dictionary (OED).
- The definitive English language dictionary on word origins and usage. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Encyclopedia of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity
- Dinah L. Shelton, editor. Detroit, Macmillan Reference USA, 2005. 3 volumes.
- More than 350 signed, entries relating to crimes against humanity. Each entry includes a brief, selected bibliography. Emphasis on 19th and 20th century events, but also includes articles on earlier events. Appendix includes historical, international, and judicial primary documents. Rutgers-restricted Access
- The Oxford Handbook of Genocide Studies
- Donald Bloxham and A. Dirk Moses, editors. New York, Oxford University Press, 2010. Available?
- A. Dirk Moses, editor. New York, Routledge, 2010. 6 volumes.
- Vol.6: Humanitarian intervention: The prosecution of genocide, trauma and recovery. Available?
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies