Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need a Book Not at Dana?
If you need a book from another Rutgers Library, you can request the book by bringing up the record for the book in QuickSearch, logging in with your Rutgers NetID, and clicking on the Request link. You'll receive an email when your materials are ready for pickup at Dana.. Or, you can request delivery by mail by selecting Personal Delivery > Home Address in QuickSearch.
Book not at Rutgers?
The fastest way to get a copy of a book that is not owned or not available (checked out/on Reserve/missing etc.) at
the Rutgers Libraries is to request it through E-Z Borrow. E-Z Borrow books are normally received within about five working days.
If a book is not owned by the Rutgers Libraries and is not available via E-Z Borrow, you can place an Interlibrary Loan request.
- Rutgers Library Catalog (QuickSearch)
- Search all Rutgers Libraries (except the Law Libraries) for books, videos, media, microforms, and other materials.
- Center for Research Libraries
- CRL is consortium of North American university and independent research libraries that acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents,
foreign dissertations, archives, and other expensive or hard to find materials. As Rutgers is a CRL member, these materials are considered part of Rutgers' collections and can be borrowed via Interlibrary Loan. In addition to
the materials listed in their catalog, CRL also supports and provides access to special collections such as ethnic and African-American newspapers; foreign dissertations; and a variety of literature collections.
- Union catalog of over 179 million bibliographic records for titles owned by libraries that participate in/contribute to OCLC. (Rutgers-restricted Access)
Subjects: American Studies
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies