During the COVID-19 pandemic, your ability to borrow books and other print materials might be limited. When in QuickSearch, look for books that are available online.
Do you want to know:
- How to find the book you need for class? (1:11)
- How to look up a book by title and author? (3:28)
- How to find a book by ISBN? (2:01)
- How to look for a book on a topic/subject? (2:52)
- How to get a book? (1:12)
- How to request a book that the library does not have? (0:53)
- How to look up a reserve? (1:38)
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.