Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Encyclopedia of Social Work
Basic Reference Works
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM-5
- A publication of the American Psychiatric Association, the DVM-5 categorizes disorders recognized by the APA. Comprehensive definitions of disorders with detailed descriptions of symptoms. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Encyclopedia of Behavior Modification and Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Michel Hersen, editor-in-chief. Thousand Oaks, Calif., Sage Publiations, 2005.
- Entries focus on adult clinical applications, child clinical applications, and educational applications. Emphasis on assessment and techniques. Each entry offers background, treatment strategies, and potential complications. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Encyclopedia of Counseling
- Frederick T.L. Leong, Editor-in-Chief. Thousand Oaks, Calif., Sage Publications, 2008. 4 volumes.
- Almost 600 entries "covering all of the major theories, approaches, and contemporary issues in counseling." Rutgers-restricted Access
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies