Skip to main content
Writers of the Caribbean
- Writers of the Caribbean
- "This site offers biographies, bibliographies, and links to information about some of the most prolific writers of the Caribbean. " From East Carolina University.
- Caribbean Literature
- "A searchable collection of poetry and fiction produced in the region during the 19th and 20th centuries. Includes English, French, Spanish, Dutch, and various Creole languages." Includes dictionaries of the Creole spoken in these countries.
- Black Drama: 1850 to the Present
- Black Drama contains the full text of 1,200 plays written from the mid-1800s to the present by 201 playwrights from North America, English-speaking Africa, the Caribbean, and other African diaspora countries. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Cambridge History of African and Caribbean Literature
- Abiola Irele. New York, Cambridge University Press, 2003. 2 vols.
- Volume 2 includes chapters on Caribbean literature. Available?
- A History of Literature in the Caribbean
- Arnold, A. James Amsterdam ; Philadelphia : J. Benjamins. 1995 Available?
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies