There are several ways to seek help from a librarian:
When attempting to access Rutgers-restricted sources off-campus, you will be prompted to LOGIN with your NetID and password.
To search for articles on your topic, start with one of the Rutgers University Libraries subscription databases. Depending on your topic, there may be a number of helpful online resources. This guide identifies a few suggested ones (out of the hundreds of possible online resources available) from which you might be able to find relevant articles.
Academic Search Premier is a multi-disciplinary database with full text for more than 4,600 journals, including full text for nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles.
Depending on your topic, you may find searching by the following to be helpful:
· SU: bordeline personality disorder AND control
· SU: mental illness AND control AND SU: borderline personality disorder
· SU: mental illness AND control AND treatment
· SU: borderline personality disorder AND control AND SU: suicid*
· SU: mental illness AND control AND SU: borderline personality disorder AND adolescent or teen* or young adult
This guide is copyright-protected, but you are welcome to reuse it as per the license below (click for more details):
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.