Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for finding e-books at the Libraries
Electronic books are listed in QuickSearch along with their more tangible print counterparts. To find electronic books (e-books) in QuickSearch:
- Enter your search term(s).
- Once you have a list of results, use the options at the left to narrow your search to e-books.
- Under "Resource Type" select Book.
- Under "Limit to" select Available Online
- Select any title from the results list to view the complete details for that item including the link for online access.
For general information on searching, visit the QuickSearch help page.
Selected Ebook Collections
The following e-book collections can be searched separately so you can focus your research. Please note that some of the records for books in these collections have been included in QuickSearch while others have not.
Other Online Catalogs
Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc (PALCI) Use this service when Rutgers does not own a copy or our copy is already checked out.
This is one of the largest union catalogs in the world and is an excellent source for verifying a title and holdings information.
The freely accessible version of the database allows you to search for books, DVDs, CDs, and articles.
Selected Online Reference Titles