Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Times Digital!!
New York Times-Digital
Rutgers University Libraries’ subscription to The New York Times allows all Rutgers affiliates to create free NYTimes.com personal accounts, which provide full access to NYTimes.com and The New York Times app.
Accessing the New York Times
- Connect to the Factiva database.
- On the Factiva landing page, hover your cursor over the News Pages link in the top, black navigation bar, and then select Factiva Pages.
- You should then be on the Newsstand page; on the right will be the Wall Street Journal. Scroll down, the next paper listed will be the NY Times.
- The first pulldown menu allows you to go back two weeks, and the second pulldown menu allows the user to select a section, e.g., "national desk," etc.
- Alternatively, you can enter a keyword search at the top of the Newsstand listing, e.g., "food stamps." The result list can then be narrowed to the NY Times using the Sources facet on the left.