Skip to main content
Accessing the New York Times
- Connect to the Factiva database.
- On the Factiva landing page, hover your cursor over the News Pages link in the top, black navigation bar, and then select Factiva Pages.
- You should then be on the Newsstand page; on the right will be the Wall Street Journal. Scroll down, the next paper listed will be the NY Times.
- The first pulldown menu allows you to go back two weeks, and the second pulldown menu allows the user to select a section, e.g., "national desk," etc.
- Alternatively, you can enter a keyword search at the top of the Newsstand listing, e.g., "food stamps." The result list can then be narrowed to the NY Times using the Sources facet on the left.