There are several ways to seek help from a librarian:
When attempting to access Rutgers-restricted sources off-campus, you will be prompted to LOGIN with your NetID and password.
1. The basic Quicksearch box above performs a search in any field for your search term(s). The results will include books, articles, and other types of resources. To specify where you would like the Quicksearch system to look for your search term(s), to combine search terms, and/or search only for one type of resource, you must use the Advanced Search option.
2. Depending on the topic you are researching, you may find one or more of these searches helpful:
· Any field: govern* AND Any field: dystopia
· Any field: govern* AND Subject: anarchism
· Any field: blindness AND Any field: relationship
· Any field: sex AND Any field: power
· Any field: epidemic response AND Any field: country or nation or government
· Any field: disability rights
3. If you want to search for books, be sure to select Books under the "Resource Type" pull-down menu.
4. Remember that although it is possible to limit your results to only material in the Dana Library, when you do that, you will NOT see potential gems located in other Rutgers libraries, including all that is Available Online.
If the book you want is not available in your library, but is available through another Rutgers library, you can have it delivered to you at your library, free of charge. From within the library catalog, click on the Book Delivery / Recall button on the upper-right.
If none of Rutgers' libraries own the book you want (or it's already been checked out by someone else), first see if it is available through E-ZBorrow. If not, see if it is available through UBorrow. If you are unsuccessful in finding the book in both systems, request an Interlibrary Loan.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites to: email@example.com or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.