Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Access World News
- Access to the full text of over 600 U.S. and over 700 international newspapers. Includes over 180 New Jersey news sources, including the Star Ledger back to 1989; the Associated Press state wire; the Bayonne Journal (2002-20130; the Jersey Journal (1999- ); the Paterson Examiner (2011-2016); The Record (1988- ); and the Times (Trenton, 1993- ). Rutgers-restricted Access
- A vast archive which includes the full-text of 8,000 leading newspapers, magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and television and radio transcripts. Ten to twenty year+ backfile for many titles. Includes many local New Jersey newspapers.Rutgers-restricted Access.
- ProQuest Social Sciences Premium Collection
- Index to over 10,000 social science titles, including journal articles, books, dissertations, proceedings, and government publications. Among other databases includes PAIS International and Worldwide Political Science Abstracts, the primary databases for political science and public policy. Rutgers-restricted Access
- ProQuest Education Journals
- Index to more than 900 scholarly journals in the field of Education, along with trade journals and magazines. Approximately 600 titles are available full-text. Rutgers-restricted Access
- ProQuest Environmental Science Collection
- Comprehensive index to the environmental sciences. In addition to coverage of over 10,000 serials, includes environmental impact statements. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Indexes materials on all aspects of human impact on the environment. Includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling and more. Includes scholarly, government and general-interest titles.
- Index to the full-text of scholarly legal and criminal justice periodicals as well as related legal materials including the National Survey of State Laws, New Jersey State Attorney General Reports and Opinions, New Jersey Reports, and State Session Laws. Most journals indexed back to their first volume. Rutgers-restricted Access
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies