Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Digital Sanborn Maps: New JerseySearchable by city and date. Extremely detailed, large scale plans
of New Jersey cities and towns drawn at a scale of 50 feet to an inch.
Includes the size, outline, and often the function, of each building.
The maps also give street names, street and sidewalk widths,
property boundaries, building use, and house and block numbers. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Princeton University Digitized Sanborn
Princeton has digitized its extensive Sanborn map collection.
- Fire Insurance Maps from the Sanborn Map Company Archives : Late 19th century to 1990, New Jersey [microform]
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, c1992.24 microfilm reelsDetailed maps of 167 New Jersey cities and towns covering the period
1945-1991. These maps were not deposited with the Library of Congress
and are not duplicated in the set above.Alex: Microfilm 2754
- Library of Congress: Sanborn Maps
- The Library of Congress has digitized a significant portion of their Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps