Skip to main content
United Nations Economic and Social Council
Specialized Agencies and Programs. The UN system is made up of the UN itself and many affiliated programmes, funds, and specialized agencies, all with their own membership, leadership, and budget. Links to program sites.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
On the Record: El Salvador
- UN Member States: On the Record: El Salvador
- Direct access to selected official documents reflecting the views of El Salvador, including statements made before the principal UN bodies; draft resolutions sponsored; and reports submitted on Human Rights conventions.
- UN Documentation Research Guide
- Dag Hammarskjold Library's guide to UN documents, publications, databases and websites, including sections on bodies (General Assembly, Security Council, etc.) and subjects (UN Charter; Disarmament; Environment; Human Rights; International Law; Peacekeeping; and the UN Regular Budget).
- UN Document Symbols
- Explains how the symbols found on each UN document are structured. If you have a United Nations Document Symbol, the easiest way to download a document is to add the symbol after the following url: http://undocs.org/
- General Assembly Voting
- Voting in the General Assembly; how to find votes.
United Nations Digital Library System
- United Nations Digital Library System
- UN and other documents and publications indexed by the UN Dag Hammarskjold Library in New York and the UN Library in Geneva. Security Council Plenary Documents; General Assembly Official Records; Economic and Social Council Official Records; and the Trusteeship Council Official Records all digitized back to 1946. Also contains the UN Statistical Yearbooks (1948-2017), and the Yearbook on Human Rights (1946-1988). Not all records in the database have digital files attached; some results include Library-created metadata such as voting information for resolutions adopted by the General Assembly and Security Council, and citations to speeches made in the principal organs.
- Yearbook of the United Nations
- Annual compilation of the activities of the UN; includes the texts of all major General Assembly, Security Council, and Economic and Social Council resolutions and decisions and places them in a narrative context. Latest available edition: 2012 (Pre-Press).
UNdata. Official statistics produced by countries and compiled by the United Nations data system.
Official Document System of the United Nations
Official Document System. The full text of United Nations parliamentary documents (including resolutions and decisions) issued at United Nations Headquarters in New York and the United Nations Office in Geneva since 1993 as well as at the United Nations Office in Vienna since 1997; resolutions of all principal organs & Security Council plenary documents since 1946.