Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Searching the Rutgers Catalog
Some search terms you can use:
Have a question about the Catalog?
Need a book not at Dana?
If a book that you need is not available (not owned/checked out) at the Dana Library, but is available from another Rutgers Library, you can request delivery of that book to Dana by bringing up the record for the book in the Catalog and clicking on tbe Book Delivery button.
Book not at Rutgers?
The fastest way to get a copy of a book that is not owned or not available (checked out/on Reserve/missing etc.) at
the Rutgers Libraries is to request it through E-Z Borrow. E-Z Borrow books are normally received within about five working days.
If a book is not owned by the Rutgers Libraries and is not available via E-Z Borrow or UBorrow, you can place an Interlibrary Loan request.
- Rutgers Library Catalog
- Search all Rutgers Libraries for books, videos, media, microforms, and other materials.
- Rutgers Law Library (Newark & Camden) Catalog
- Rutgers Law library materials are not listed in the Catalog. So if your topic is in some way law-related, be sure and use the Law library catalog.
- United Nations Digital Library System
- UN and other documents and publications indexed by the UN Dag Hammarskjold Library in New York and the UN Library in Geneva. Security Council Plenary Documents; General Assembly Official Records; Economic and Social Council Official Records; and the Trusteeship Council Official Records all digitized back to 1946. Also contains the UN Statistical Yearbooks (1948-2017), and the Yearbook on Human Rights (1946-1988). Not all records in the database have digital files attached; some results include Library-created metadata such as voting information for resolutions adopted by the General Assembly and Security Council, and citations to speeches made in the principal organs.
- New York Public Library
- The Science, Industry and Business Library of the New York Public Library is a UN depository library and gets all the English language publications of the United Nations.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies