Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Media and Media History: Some Basic Resources
- The Encyclopedia of War Journalism, 1807-2015.
- Mitchel P. Roth. 3rd edition. Amenia, N.Y., Grey House Publishing, 2015. Available?
- The Encyclopedia of American Journalism
- Stephen L. Vaughn, editor. New York, Routledge, 2008.
- 405 articles ranging from 500 to 5000 words. Entries cover seven major themes: Associations and Organization; Historical Overview and Practice; individuals; Journalism in American History; Laws, Acts, and Legislation; Print, Broadcast; Newsgroups, and Corporations; and Technologies. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Encyclopedia of the Vietnam War: A Political, Social, and Military History
- Spencer C. Tucker, editor. Santa Barbara, Calif., ABC-CLIO, 1998.
- More than 900 signed entries, most with brief bibliographies. Considers all aspects of the war in historical context, including Vietnam-related literature and film. Extensive collection of historical documents (1920-1995). Rutgers-restricted Access
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies