Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The official website for U.S. federal legislative information. Browse or search legislation from the 93d (1973) Congress to the present. You can also search the full text of the Congressional Record from the 101st (1989) Congress to the present, and browse or search the full text of House and Senate committee reports from the 104th (1995) Congress to the present.
- Congressional Publications
- Historical and current Congressional information and legislative publications. Committee Prints, House & Senate Reports, House & Senate Documents, 1970-present; Hearings, 1824-2003, complete hearing - 2004-present, selected testimony transcripts and submitted statements, and in some cases, entire published hearings; Legislative Histories, 1969-present. Rutgers-restricted Access
Law and Legislation Databases
- A legal research collection. In addition to searching scholarly legal and criminal justice periodicals, HeinOnline collections include the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Register Library, and the U.S. Federal Legislative History Library. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Westlaw Campus Research
- Includes law review and law journal articles, the full text of court opinions; statutes, and regulations from state and federal governments;
a law encyclopedia, and Black's Law Dictionary. Rutgers-restricted Access
Federal Legislative History Research
Don't Know the "Official" Name?
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies