Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"Journal articles, book chapters, bills, laws, court decisions, reports, books, audiovisuals, and news articles relating to bioethics and professional ethics covering 1974-2009." From the Georgetown University Bioethics Research Library.
Index to Military Periodicals
Index to Military Periodicals
1988- .Index to articles, news items, and editorials published in English language military periodicals. Earlier years (1949- ) covered by the Air University Library Index to Military Periodicals. Available?
Full Text Not Attached?
Not all databases have all the articles they cite available in full text. Use the button that's in the database article record to have the system search Rutgers subscriptions for the full-text article.
Article Not Available/Only Available in Print?
If the Rutgers Libraries don't have the article (don't subscribe to the journal/don't have that issue), or only have a copy in print format, you can use Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services to request electronic delivery of the article.
To find out how, take a look at this very short video.
Social Sciences and Psychology
- ProQuest Social Sciences Premium Collection
- Index to over 10,000 social science titles, including journal articles, books, dissertations, proceedings, and government publications; full-text access to over 1800 journals. International and interdisciplinary in scope. Includes Worldwide Political Science Abstracts and PAIS International, the two primary databases for political science and public policy as well as: ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts, Proquest Criminal Justice, International Bibliography of the Social Sciences , Proquest Political Science, and Sociological Abstracts. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Anthropology Plus
- Worldwide indexing of journal articles, reports, commentaries, edited works, and obituaries in the fields of social, cultural, physical, biological, and linguistic anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, folklore, material culture, and interdisciplinary studies. Nineteenth century to the present. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Sociological Abstracts 1963-
- Index to approximately 1800 scholarly and professional journals in sociology and related disciplines, as well as to books reviews, books, book chapters, dissertations and conference papers. Note: Also available in Social Sciences Premium Collection above. Rutgers-restricted Access.
- PsycINFO 1840-
- Comprehensive index to the the professional and academic literature in psychology and related disciplines including medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, and education. Covers some 2000 journals, as well as book chapters and dissertations. Rutgers-restricted Access
Political Science, Public Policy and International Affairs
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- 1975- Index to over 1,300 journals in political science, international relations, public policy and related fields. Note: Also available in Social Sciences Premium Collection above. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Public Affairs Information Service
- 1915- Index to books, reports, government documents, and journals dealing with political, social, and public policy issues. Note: Also available in Social Sciences Premium Collection above. Rutgers-restricted Access
- CIAO: Columbia International Affairs Online
- 1991- Database of full-text working papers, research reports, conference proceedings, policy briefs, and journal articles relating to international affairs. Rutgers-restricted Access
- PROL: Political Research Online
- Search over 72,500 preprints, conference papers, and other research papers relating to political science. Project of the American Political Science Association.
- RAMBI: Index to Articles on Jewish Studies
- Index to selective articles relating to Jewish studies and Israel. From the Jewish National and University Library. 1966- Rutgers-restricted Access
Religion and Philosophy
- ATLA Religion Database
- 1949- . Index to 650 journals representing all the major religious faiths, as well as some 14,000 multi-authored works, relating to Biblical studies, world religions, Church history and religious perspectives on social issues. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Philosopher's Index
- 1940- Index to over 550 journals worldwide, as well as books, relating to social and political philosophy and concepts, the philosophy of law, the philosophy of religion, etc. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Index Theologicus
- Index to articles in more than 600 periodicals, Festschriften, and proceedings on theology and religious studies. Links to abstracts and full text when available.
- Sociology of Religion Searchable Bibliographic Database
- Search or browse for books, articles, and theses relating to the sociology of religion.
- America: History and Life
- 1964- . The most comprehensive index to American (U.S. and Canada) history. Indexes over 2000 journals worldwide, as well as book reviews and dissertations. Rutgers-restricted Access.
- Historical Abstracts
- 1955- . The most comprehensive index to world history (excluding that of the U.S. and Canada) from 1450 to the present. Indexes over 2,000 history and history-related journals worldwide, as well as book reviews and dissertations. Rutgers-restricted Access.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies