Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Atlas of African History
- The New Atlas of African History
- G.S.P. Freeman-Grenville. New York, Simon & Schuster, 1991. Available?
- Historical Atlas of Africa
- J.F. Ade Ajayi and Michael Crowder, editors. New York, Cambridge University Press, 1985. Available?
- Animated Atlas of African History 1879-2002
- Map with a year-by-year presentation of selected themes in the history of Africa between 1879 and 2002. Toggle buttons allow you to select which thematic layers to activate. Choices include: Territory names; Changing boundaries, imperial rulers and political systems; Violent conflicts; and Economic and demographic trends.
- Regional Atlas on West Africa
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Paris, OECD Publishing, 2009. Rutgers-restricted Access
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies