Skip to main content
New Atlas of African History
- The New Atlas of African History
- G.S.P. Freeman-Grenville. New York, Simon & Schuster, 1991. Available?
- Historical Atlas of Africa
- J.F. Ade Ajayi and Michael Crowder, editors. New York, Cambridge University Press, 1985. Available?
- Animated Atlas of African History 1879-2002
- Map with a year-by-year presentation of selected themes in the history of Africa between 1879 and 2002. Toggle buttons allow you to select which thematic layers to activate. Choices include: Territory names; Changing boundaries, imperial rulers and political systems; Violent conflicts; and Economic and demographic trends.
- Regional Atlas on West Africa
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Paris, OECD Publishing, 2009. Rutgers-restricted Access
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies