Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Index to Military Periodicals
Index to Military Periodicals
1988- .Index to articles, news items, and editorials published in English language military periodicals. Earlier years (1949- ) covered by the Air University Library Index to Military Periodicals. Available?
FBI Electronic Reading Room [The Vault]. Digital documents from the files of the FBI. You can use the A-Z Index, or browse through categories of documents including "Anti-War," "Civil Rights," "Political Figures and Events," and "Popular Culture."
- Declassified Documents Reference SystemFull-text database of documents that have been declassified by the U.S. government. Includes CIA, FBI, State Department, National Security Agency, and White House documents, among others. Largest coverage beginning after World War II, although some earlier documents are included. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Federal Response to Radicalism in the 1960s
- Searchable collection of FBI files. Includes the COINTELPRO files, and files on Abbie Hoffman, the Black Panther Party, Cesar Chavez and the United Farm Workers, Kent State, Malcolm X, Mississippi burning, Muslim Mosque, Inc., the Organization of Afro-American Unity, the Students for a Democratic Society and the Weatherman Underground Organization, the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, and on Communist Infiltration of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Congressional Publications
- Historical and current Congressional information and legislative publications. Committee Prints, House & Senate Reports, House & Senate Documents, 1970-present; Hearings, 1824-2003, complete hearing - 2004-present, selected testimony transcripts and submitted statements, and in some cases, entire published hearings; Legislative Histories, 1969-present. Rutgers-restricted Access
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set, 1817-1980
- A full-text database of key publications of the United States Congress. It documents the official activities of the committees of the House and the Senate, including the journals, reports, and documents. Rutgers-restricted Access
Foreign Relations of the United States
- Foreign Relations of the United States
- U.S. Department of State. Washington, D.C., 1861- .
The 'official' documentary record of U.S. foreign policy. Correspondence, reports, and documents relating to U.S. diplomatic history, published with a delay of approximately 25 years. Volumes from LIncoln (1861) to Reagan (1988) are available online.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies