1. You may find searching by the following SUBJECT begins with terms to be very helpful:
· time perspective
· genetic engineering
· genetically modified foods
· nuclear warfare
· nuclear weapons
2. Note that you can combine different terms using the Advanced Search option, such as:
· subject: time AND words anywhere: future
· subject: genetic engineering AND words anywhere: risk or harm
· subject: nuclear weapons AND words anywhere: risk or harm
3. Remember that although it is possible to limit your results to only material in the Dana Library (Newark), when you do that, you will NOT see potential gems located in other Rutgers libraries, including the electronic resources located under the RU-ONLINE: Rutgers Digital Library.
If the book you want is not available in your library, but is available through another Rutgers library, you can have it delivered to you at your library, free of charge. From within the library catalog, click on the Book Delivery / Recall button on the upper-right.
If none of Rutgers' libraries own the book you want (or it's already been checked out by someone else), first see if it is available through E-ZBorrow. If not, see if it is available through UBorrow. If you are unsuccessful in finding the book in both systems, request an Interlibrary Loan.
This guide is copyright-protected, but you are welcome to reuse it as per the license below (click for more details):