Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Exercise: Search and Find Resources
- Arndt, H.W., 1987. “Development as Growth (1945-1965),” In Economic Development: The History of an Idea. University of Chicago Press.
- Sodikoff, Genese, 2012. “Totem and Taboo Reconsidered: Endangered Species and Moral Practice in Madagascar.” In The Anthropology of Extinction: Essays on Culture and Species Death. Ed. G. M. Sodikoff, pp. 67-87. Indiana University Press.
- Cohen, Ira J., 1981. “Max Weber on Modern Western Capitalism,” excerpt pp. 23-51, published as an Introductory Essay in Max Weber, General Economic History, Transaction Press.
- Kosek, Jake. 2010. “Ecologies of Empire: On the New Uses of the Honeybee.” Cultural Anthropology 25(4):650-678.
- Irwin, Geoffrey. 2011. "Further investigations at the Naigani Lapita site (VL 21/5), Fiji: excavation, radiocarbon dating and palaeofaunal extinction." Journal Of Pacific Archaeology 2(2): 66-78.