How to Get a Book That Is Not at Dana
1. Search your book in the library catalog (quick search above). Click on the title or picture to find the full record. Use the Book Delivery link located on the lower left of the page to borrow a book from another Rutgers library.
2. Book not at Rutgers? Go to E-ZBorrow (PALCI) and sign in with your Net ID.
3. Book not in E-ZBorrow (PALCI)? Go to UBorrow and sign in with your Net ID.
4. Book not in UBorrow? Go to ILLIAD and sign in with your Net ID. Use the ILL book request.
The Rutgers library catalog gives students and faculty ready access to over 3 million print volumes in 26 Rutgers collections, plus multimedia and many full-text electronic journals.
You may limit searches to DANA.
Use the button to borrow books from other Rutgers libraries.
Use the button to obtain articles that you cannot find at Dana or in electronic form.
American Literature-- PERIODICAL TITLE begins with
Rutgers Libraries Catalog:
1. Basic Search: Oates, Joyce Carol [SUBJECT begins with]
This search will retrieve books ABOUT Joyce Carol Oates and her works by Library of Congress subject heading. Notice the subheadings especially -- Criticism and interpretation.
2. Advanced Search will let you perform combination searches using different terms. Consider the following subject terms: sex role, families, social conditions AND United States.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.