1. The article is linked to full text in your database. ("The 1-click solution.")
2. Click on to search for the article in Rutgers resources automatically. (If Get It @ R sends you directly to the article, it is "the 2-click solution." If you end up at an intermediate screen, click on one of the options, such as SEARCH THE LIBRARY CATALOG BY PERIODICAL TITLE or REQUEST THIS ARTICLE VIA INTERLIBRARY LOAN.)
3. Try the JOURNAL TITLE in the QuickSearch box at http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu.
4. Use the Rutgers version of Google Scholar, which has links to full text owned by Rutgers.
6. Can't find the article anywhere at Rutgers? Go to ILLIAD and use the ARTICLE REQUEST form to obtain the article via interlibrary loan.
Articles and books about history for countries around the world (for US and Canada, see America: History and Life).
Try these searches:
Coverage of historical events in the ethnic press, sources often not elsewhere indexed. These are mostly not scholarly articles, but rather the equivalent of newspaper or magazine articles. Resources in both English and Spanish.
Try this search: disappeared and Argentina .
Database in religion and theology. Good for religious aspects of topics.
Covers material in philosophy, including ethics and morality. Good source for moral and ethical aspects of topics.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.